chinatown project assignment for eating san francisco
yesterday, we field tripped to chinatown. the chinatown crüe arranged for a tour of the tin how temple, dim sum brunch at new asia, and a brief visit at the golden gate fortune cookie factory.
1. working solo or collaboratively with others, create and share a story.
2. your story must involve food.
3. your story must involve chinatown.
4. your story must teach us at least one thing about food. teach us something interesting, something fascinating.
5. be creative.
6. as always, your project must rest upon a platform that a) supports multimedia, b) is open to the public, and c) allows visitors the opportunity to comment on your work.
7. when finished, and no later than class on wednesday, thick tweet your project.