homework for tuesday's class in digital media production
tuesday's class will be a wikipedia workshop day. if you have a laptop, bring it to class. if you don't have one, try to borrow one from your roommate or friend.
also, prior to class, please:
1. create an account on wikipedia. you may use your name, your full name, or a pseudonym.
2. start an account on google docs. this requires having a google account.
3. watch common craft's google docs in plain english.
4. learn how to use google docs.
5. cut and paste the section or subsection of USF's wikipedia page you are working on to google docs. save it and be ready to edit and add to it in class on tuesday.
6. in class on tuesday, using zotero, wikipedia, and google docs, we will individually and collectively work on USF's wikipedia page.