facebook assignment for digital media production
1. select two spots on campus that give you polar opposite emotions - stressed vs chill, inspired vs dismal, etc.
2. using words and photographs, document your two spots. take some time.
3. involve at least one other person - a friend, a roommate, someone you barely know.
4. using a single facebook album, tell a story about your two spots. make it interesting to other people.
5. demo your work (3-5 minutes) in class on thursday.
6. comment on your classmates' content.
hints: take more photos than you end up including. write more words than you end up using. follow instructions.
rule: if you have no work to demo, do not come to class.