cook from a book from gleeson library assignment for green media
1. last tuesday, we took a field trip to the TX section of gleeson library. each of you were asked to find and check out a cookbook that you found interesting.
2. select a recipe from your cookbook and cook it.
3. write up a blog post about your dish and post it to our course blog green media @ usf.
4. make sure your blog post has 4 photos (no more, no less): one that shows where your ingredients came from, one that shows your recipe, one that shows the cooking process, and one that shows the dish being served.
5. somewhere in your post say something interesting about the cookbook you selected.
6. sometime before class on tuesday, april 17, post a tweet that includes a link to your blog post.
7. in class on tuesday, be prepared to demo your work. if you have no work to demo, do not come to class.