breakfast project for green media
1. working solo, in pairs, or in groups, cook, bake, or prepare something suitable for breakfast or lunch. bring your meal to class on tuesday, february 15, and share it with the rest of us.
2. using photography, document the preparation process. upload your photos to flickr, tag and title them, and put them into a set.
3. somewhere within your flickr set, provide a recipe for your meal. as we discussed in class, be sure to include a recipe title, intro, ingredients, and instructions.
4. be creative.
5. once finished and certainly by class on tuesday, tweet your recipe. Be sure to include a link and #greenmedia somewhere within your tweet.
6. in addition to bringing your meal to class on tuesday, bring your own bowl or plate, fork, and serving utensils.
breakfast project was successful and extremely delicious. enjoy our recipes!
stephanie bruno's Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
kate darden's zzzzuuuuucccchhhhiiiinnniiiii pie!
jaime giacomi's Weekend Brunch
liz lauer's The Most UNHEALTHY Breakfast You Could Ever Eat...But Also The Best
sophia miles' Best Banana Bread Recipe
brittany rowels' The Absolute Best Cinnamon Rolls Ever
nick ryan's Breakfast Project
tracy sidler's Lemon Curd and Cranberry Scones
david silver's scones stuffed with caramelized red onions and brie
matt steinbach's Salsa with a Kick, Grandma's Pico de Gallo
chris williams' Blueberry Lemon Zest Breakfast Bread