Homework assignment for Green Media
1. Read Mark Bittman's Chop, Fry, Boil: Eating for One, or 6 Billion, New York Times, December 31, 2010.
2. In the article, Bittman provides recipes for three meals - a stir-fry, a chopped salad, and a basic combination of rice and lentils. select and cook one of these meals.
3. Document the preparation process with photographs. Take more photos than you need - that way you can edit through them and select the best shots. Don't let your photography get in the way of your cooking.
4. Upload your photos to flickr, title them, tag them, and put them into a set. Make sure your set has between 3-10 photos - no more, no less.
5. Once finished, and before class on Tuesday, tweet about your flickr set. Be sure to include a link and #greenmedia somewhere within your tweet.