food media person project for making food, making media
1. select someone - anyone - who makes food media and prepare/curate a 3 minute presentation about that person.
2. your presentation must feature some kind of media made by that person.
3. in your presentation, be sure to discuss your food media person in terms of a) their cooking style, b) their "thing", c) their funding/money model, and d) their audience.
4. make sure your presentation is no more than 3 minutes.
5. your presentation may not be in powerpoint.
6. sometime between now and class on thursday, february 12, tweet about your food media person. be sure to include a link or links to the media you will use in your presentation. also be sure to include the #USFcrEATe hashtag in your tweet.
7. on thursday, february 12, be ready to present your work in class. also be ready to listen to, learn from, and assess your peers' work.
8. if you do not have work to demo, do not come to class.