twitter assignment for golden gate park first-year seminar and making food, making media class:
1. if you have not yet joined twitter, join twitter.
2. create a profile. you are not required to use your real name in your profile but you certainly can.
3. make your profile public. if you already have a twitter account that is private and wish to keep it that way, create a new account for this class.
4. find and follow all members (students and professor) of our class.
5. if you're in golden gate park class, also follow @GoldenGatePark, @GleesonLibrary, @itweetUSF, and @usfca. if you're in making food, making media, also follow @USFSeedLibrary, @GleesonLibrary, @itweetUSF, and @usfca.
6. get into the habit of checking twitter at least once a day.