the ground rules for green media's first project, breakfast project, were fairly straight-forward:
1. cook a delicious meal for breakfast.
2. bring the meal to class on friday, february 12. also bring some kind of serving utensil. share your meal with others.
3. also bring to class your favorite bowl (or plate) and fork (or spoon) so that you can sample other people's meals.
4. have a delicious (and collective) breakfast in class.
5. using multimedia, make a recipe for your meal and share it online via the platform of your choice.
6. once finished, and certainly before sunset on sunday, tweet about it. be sure to include a link to your recipe.
here's our breakfast recipes:
Marco Abellera's Pancakes
Daniele Dominguez's Vegan Lemon Scones with Lemon Glaze
Christina Hammill's Mixed Fruit Salad with Feta and Mint
Sam Hernandez's Grapefruit In The Morning
Michael Kao's Corn Beef Hash
Sophia Lorenzi's Cinnamon Rollz
Kelli McCloskey's Bagels
Joe Montana's egg & cheese souffle
David Silver's fresh salad with a mustard vinaigrette
Peter Thoene's A Light Breakfast
Joel Weston's Blueberry-Lime Poundcake
our next project, lunch project, will require us to research and cook seasonal, regional meals from ingredients harvested from our garden plot. stay tuned.