for students enrolled in digital media production
1. sign up for a wordpress blog.
2. read three chapters of Simple WP Guide:
a. Writing Posts
b. Formatting Content
c. Using Images
3. write and publish a post using wordpress. the post should include 2-3 paragraphs of text, at least 1 photograph (one of your own!), and at least 1 hyperlink. hint: don't knock yourself out trying to write the best blog post ever. the key to this assignment is to get up and running in wordpress prior to wednesday's in-class workshop.
4. you are welcome but not required to share your post via twitter. if you do share, be sure to include #dmp13
5. wednesday's workshop will be on wordpress. bring a laptop or tablet to class.