twitter assignment for students enrolled in green media
1. if you have not yet joined twitter, join twitter.
2. create a profile. in either your user name or bio (or both), use your real name.
3. make your profile public. if you already have a twitter account that is private and wish to keep it that way, create a new account for this class.
4. find and follow all members (students and professor) of our class. also follow GleesonLibrary. although you are not required to follow ITweetUSF, you'd be a fool not to.
5. get into the habit of checking twitter at least once a day.